Previous years-in-review – 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
2022 marked a busier travel year, including a return to international travel.
- 5 countries visited: return trips to the Spain, UK, Belgium and France, plus our first trip to Poland.
- 6 US states visited: return trips to New York, Florida, Illinois, Washington and Oregon wine country, plus our first visit to Hilton Head, SC
- 34k total air miles on American, Southwest, Finnair
- February: Beer tasting and family time in Florida
- April: wildflowers and elk in Great Smoky Mountains National Park, plus a mad dash to DC to fix an expired passport (!)
- May: Spain – first international trip since early 2020!
- June: Pacific Northwest trip for wine tasting with friends in Oregon, catching up with more friends in Washington, all during an unusually cold June
- July: family-time on Long Island
- August: Leandra’s Dad passed away
- September: First-ever trip to Poland, Eric gets his 50th country!
- November: weekend trip to NC mountains
- December: Euro Christmas markets trip, including family in London, a return to Belgium after 10 years, and a first visit to Lille, France.