Some of our travel stats for the year:
- 122k+ total air miles on 6 airlines: American Airlines, Southwest, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, WestJet, and Malaysian Airlines
- 8 countries visited: we returned to the UK, Italy, Canada, France, Hong Kong, and China, plus we added first time visits to Malaysia and Vatican City.
- Domestically, we made return trips to Chicago, New York, Portland, Seattle, and Florida, whilst (finally) visiting Minnesota.
2017 was a year of memorable food and art:
- lime juice, curries and satay plus Georgetown street art in Malaysia
- multiple pubs plus theater shows in London
- amazing pasta and paninis plus the Uffizi Gallery and Vatican Museums in Italy
- Speyside whisky festival in Scotland
- big Midwestern portions plus the Sculpture Garden in Minneapolis
- beef stew, wine and pastries plus the Fontainebleau Palace, Musée d’Orsay, and the Louvre in Paris
- wine tasting in Oregon and Washington
- xiao long bao and the circus in Shanghai
And as always, our annual end of year video, featuring “One Foot” by Walk the Moon. Enjoy!