We’ve been a bit lax with updates, in part because we post many of our quickie updates on Facebook, but so far we’ve had a great month. Some of the highlights:
- Had one of my UNC papers accepted to PLOS Genetics, a well-regarded journal
- UNC won the NCAA men’s basketball tournament – Go Heels!
- Tax refund from the state, and nothing owed to the Fed.
- Parents visited for Easter – great dinners at The Mint and 18 Seaboard in Raleigh, and a nice paella at home for Easter dinner.
- U2 tickets for next October in Raleigh
- One hour later we jumped on a great deal to Lima, Peru, over the Labor Day weekend for less then it would cost to fly to Chicago!